• Does 925 silver turn green?
    Nov 10, 2023
    Pure silver (99.9% silver) does not typically turn green. However, silver jewelry and items are often made with alloys, including copper, to increase their strength and durability. The most common type of silver used for jewelry is sterling silver, which is 92.5% silver and 7.5% other metals, usually copper. This is why you often see the hallmark "925" on silver jewelry. The copper content in ster...
    view more
  • Is 925 sterling silver waterproof?
    Jul 26, 2023
    925 sterling silver is not completely waterproof. While sterling silver is relatively resistant to water and moisture, it can still be affected by prolonged exposure to water, especially in certain conditions. Here are some important points to consider: 1. Tarnishing: Sterling silver can tarnish over time when exposed to moisture, air, and certain chemicals. This can cause the silver to become dul...
    view more
  • 925 Silver Jewelry - What You Need to Know
    May 25, 2023
    925 silver jewelry, also known as sterling silver jewelry, is a popular choice for its beauty, durability, and affordability. Here's what you need to know about 925 silver: 1. Silver Purity: 925 silver is made up of 92.5% pure silver and 7.5% other metals, usually copper. This alloy composition adds strength and durability to the silver, making it suitable for jewelry. 2. Hallmark: Genuine 925 sil...
    view more
  • What is 925 silver jewelry and what are its advantages
    May 06, 2023
    925 silver jewelry has become increasingly popular over the years due to its stunning appearance and durability. The name "925" comes from the fact that the jewelry is made of 92.5% pure silver, with the remaining 7.5% made up of other metals such as copper. This combination creates a strong and durable material that can withstand daily wear and tear, while still maintaining its lustrous shine. At...
    view more
    Nov 16, 2022
    We design every piece of jewelry with an emphasis on quality. Wear our look-of-real diamonds jewelry with confidence! 1. CUT Our proportions are cut to exacting precisions, where light enters and exits the stone through the same surface flawlessly, providing a radiance that will last a lifetime. 2. CLARITY Our expertly trained craftsmen handset the highest quality flawless cubic zirconia...
    view more

a total of 1 pages

Hot Products
sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest news, exclusive offers, and other discount information.
chat now

online service